Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hey Walter: Don't Let the Door Hit You On The Way Out

Walter Cronkheit died Friday at the age of 92.

Hundreds of thousands of Southeast Asians didn't die yesterday of old age; they were murdered by Communists years ago... in part because of his deliberate lie on the CBS News, on February 27, 1968, during the Tet Offensive, to the effect that we had lost that battle (when in fact we'd won).

Yes, yes, he did a wonderful job describing the moon landings. But he was still a disgusting old Bolshevik.

If a memorial is built for him, let it include this image, lest we forget:



And that's the way it is.

ADDENDUM JULY 20 2009

I am glad to see I am not alone in my assessment.

Walter Cronkite was called the most trusted man in America. He abused that trust, peddling his own opinion (hope?) - steeped in anti-American ideology - as fact. The Killing Fields were fertilized with this man's lies.

So speak to me not of this newsman's great legacy - it lays buried under a mountain of skulls in South East Asia.
I am sorry to say that I must agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your meme clean. Thank you.