Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Apology Not Accepted.....

[[Warning! Not Appropriate for Work! (And not very nice.)]]

It is reported here that CNN blovator Anderson Cooper "regrets" his off hand comment last month, wherein he equated those protesting the Obama tax increases with homosexuals who take other men's testicles into their mouths. (Sorry about the obscenity, but it's what he said: "It's hard to talk when you're teabagging.")

Anderson, backpedaling a month after the fact, said that it was a "stupid, silly, one-line aside" and that:

"I think it's an incorrect statement to say I was, in any way, trying to disparage legitimate protests ... I don't think it's my job to disparage, or encourage, which oddly other networks seemed to be doing. Protest is the great right of all Americans, and it's not my job in any way to make fun of people or disparage what they're doing." ... "If people took offense to that and felt that I was disparaging their legitimate right to protest, and what they were doing, then that is something I truly regret, because I don't believe in doing that," he said.

Mr. Anderson? Guess what.

It was not a "stupid or silly" comment.

It was obscene, degrading, and despicable and it shows your true feelings of hate toward your fellow Americans with whom you disagree politically.

Apology *not* accepted, Captain Needa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your meme clean. Thank you.