Wednesday, April 08, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Chuckles Johnson, the Squire of Gothos, is at it again--engaging in defamation so silly that I can only laugh at him.

For the record, I'm not (and never have been) a YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST, Charles, as you assert in your Comment #347 in this thread.

I believe the Universe is 17 billion years old, give or take a zillion. (See my intro, to the right of this post.) I just happen to think that God still made it nevertheless.

And the joke is that I am as opposed to the teaching of creationism/ID in school as Charles is.

Furthermore, as a Catholic, I always have. It's one of the things I like about the One True Church. It learns from its mistakes.

Unlike certain bloggers I know.

ADDENDUM April 9, 2009 6:11 AM

A very interesting discussion of Mr. Johnson's website can be found here.

http://amitghate.blogspot.com/2009/04/attacks-on-lgf-show-religious.html

3 comments:

  1. Well, I just mentioned how I was blocked from LGF for saying I like the 5,000 year leap book and you invited me to check out your site. Your little Bio gave me a laugh and I have to ask, are you a Helicopter Pilot in your spare time? I flew for a while several years ago.

    Bfoy (thinking of a name to use)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a peacekeeper in Bosnia for 2.5 years, with another 1 year on active duty with the Army training for the mission. I flew in helicopters a lot as a passenger. That pic was taken over Sarajevo in 2001 as I flew to a "very important meeting." :0)

    The Bosnia mission left me with a weird resume, a dislike for Serbian nationalist fascism, substantial hearing loss and an acquired hatred of helicopter flying, particularly in bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles Johnson is doing more damage to the conservative cause than a dozen HuffPos or DUs. He should be ashamed.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your meme clean. Thank you.