Saturday, February 21, 2009

An infinite number of Infinite Monkeys

Well.

I knew that there was a blogspot called infinitemonkey.blogspot.com and infinitemonkeys.blogspot.com. However both of them appear(ed) to be inactive and I thought I could snag on the Infinite Monkeys meme for myself.

Unfortunately, I was just reading Hugh Hewitt's book BLOG: UNDERSTANDING THE INFORMATION REFORMATION THAT'S CHANGING YOUR WORLD. Oh, how quaint! having come out in 2005. Unfortunately, he lists a number of fairly decent blogs that one "should" follow.

Including, alas, www.infinitemonkeysblog.com.

Well, dayum. Back to the marketing blackboard.

Until I come up with something more clever (and which hasn't been used in, oh, for about a year) I'm going to stick with this blogspot until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your meme clean. Thank you.