Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tres Che


Hokay. Stopped Clock principle applies here: LittleGreenFootballs actually has a story worth commenting on. And it's not about evolution.

Trelayne today mentions an Obammunist campaign worker who was, in 2008, photographed with a picture of mass murderer Ernesto "Che" Guevara in the background. I can't link directly to it, but you can check the story here:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/28915_Che_Guevara_Flags_in_Obamas_Houston_Office

I have to admit I've always loathed Che. And what's not to loathe? He was a political Thuggee--a thieving religious fanatic who killed over 200 people in worship of his god, mammon.

I once got into an argument with a college age dweeb wearing a "Che" t-shirt, who called me a "Nazi" because I was a Republican.

"That's real smart, coming from someone with a picture of Charlie Manson on his chest," I said.

He screamed, "Whadda you mean 'Charlie Manson'? That's Che, you moron!"

"I know exactly who that is," I replied. "I was trying to be nice. Charlie only killed NINE people."

Anyway. Here's my second favorite picture of Che Guevara (the first is seen above). My only regret is that it dates back to 1997 and not to 1958 or so. A lot more people would be alive if it did.

UPDATE 08-25-2009

Found this gem on Newsbusters.com. I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your meme clean. Thank you.